HiTi M610 Dye-Sub Photo Printer
This new dye sub photo printer developed by HiTi is a compact, 300 dpi photo printer designed for for photo booth operators and on-location event photographers who need to produce quality prints on the spot.
Using Dye Sublimation and Thermal Transfer technology, the Hiti M610 printer produces 4x6" prints in 14 seconds, and 6x8" prints are made in as little as 23 seconds. Additionally, when printing 4x6" photos, you can make 750 prints per paper roll, and when printing 6x8" photos, you can make 375 prints per roll.
You can choose between glossy and matte finishes, and the unit has USB 2.0 connectivity for working directly with laptops and computers. The M610 paper rolls also feature a toluene-free paper formula, which is more environmentally friendly than papers used by previous HiTi printers.
HITI M610 PRINTER FEATURES:
• Prints 4x6" in 14 seconds, and 6x8" in 23 seconds.
• 750 4x6" prints per roll - 375 6x8" prints per roll
• New photo paper formula without toluene,high quality, low ownership cost, and eco-friendly
• Front-loading interface, ideal and reliable for kiosk applications and more
• High speed, high volume, with consistent print quality
• Maximum output, minimum interruption
• Limited 1-Year Warranty
High Speed Printing:
- Prints 4 x 6" in 14 seconds (approx. 257 prints per hour).
- Prints 6 x 8" in 23 seconds (approx. 156 prints per hour).
Hiti M610 Printer SPECIFICATIONS:
Print Technology : Dye sublimation
Resolution: 300dpi continuous tone
Print Method: Standar and Fine
Print Size: 4x6 750 prints per roll- 2 rolls ctn
6x8 375 prints per roll- 2 rolls ctn
Print Speed: 4x6 13 seconds
6x8 23 seconds
Surface finish : Gloss and Matte
Operation System: Windows XP, Win7, Win8, Win 10
MACOSXv10.6 or above
Net weight Approx 15hg/33 lbs