DNP DS820A: The new 8-inch Professional Dye Sub Photo Printer.
AMAZING: Now you can produce an 8 x 10" photo in approximately 29.3 seconds! The DNP DS820A printer is ideal for professional photographers, photo studios, photo labs, amusement parks and event photography.
Our latest 8-inch dye-sublimation photo printer utilizing the latest dye-sublimation printing technology, the DS820A features:
- Print sizes include 4 x 8", 5 x 8", 6 x 8", 8 x 8", 8 x 10", 8 x 12", 8 x 18", 8 x 22", 8 x 26", and 8 x 32".
- Latest generation thermal heads
- Higher optical density
- Improved heat dissipation for higher throughput
- Additional print sizes – including panorama
- Standby mode for decreased energy consumption
Also featuring two media grades—Standard Digital Grade and high quality Pure Premium Digital Grade. The printer can load both grades without changing printer settings. With an improved gloss level and high density output, Pure Premium Digital produces prints of the highest quality to meet the market demands of studio and event photographers. Offering four types of finishes – standard glossy and matte, the additions of luster and fine matte deliver exceptional prints that are visually flattering adding depth and beauty with a slightly textured finish.
Panoramic prints use standard DS820A media.
For 8x10 media:
- 8x18” prints use 2 of the 8x10 prints / sheets of print media
- 8x26” prints use 3 of the 8x10 prints / sheets of print media
For 8x12 media:
- 8x22” prints use 2 of the 8x12 prints / sheets of print media
- 8x32” prints use 3 of the 8x12 prints / sheets of print media
*When printing pano prints the printer will print the image in sections and the paper will exit and rewind into the printer several times before being cut. Standard and enlargement print trays cannot be used.
The DS820A is capable of handling multiple print sizes from 4x8” to dramatic 8x32” panoramic prints perfect for sweeping landscapes to memorable family reunions. Other improvements include driver enhancements of:
- Printer status
- Printable size indication
- Auto switching of ICC profile based on media type
Equipped with improved heat dissipation for higher throughput and standby mode for decreased energy consumption, as well as a 3-year Advance Exchange (AE) Extended Warranty–an end user support program.